Monday, April 29, 2019

Silhouette Cutting at Penang, Malaysia 5 Apr 2019

That was a great experience to have a chance doing my silhouette cutting at Penang, Malaysia at Lexis Hotel on early of April.


It was my second time to Penang after my secondary school holiday till now, in my age of 50! Haahaa!

I not a travel enthusiast but my event booking made me travel ;p

I found many delicious food in Penang and I really enjoy it!

Had dine in this "The Little Chef " western food restaurant which near the Olive Tree Hotel I checked in, the food was amazing!
 

2 Nice view from roof top of Lexis Hotel Penang, my event venue.


Another nice food I had, at the restaurant at The Promenade condo, which is Ah-Ma Panmee Restaurant.


I like the poster on the wall. The text "店有雅号,客人自到", means if the shop had a reputation, the customer will come automatically"!

Yes! If you tried your best to provide good product, your customer will come to look for your instead you go to look for them ;p

Another poster on the wall I like! "Servedwithlove"
If the food you cook with your true effort will surely produce in the best quality!

That was what I talking about!
Each of my show, I will try to deliver my best, my work from my true heart!

Found this condo's design was very interesting!


Girl In Dragon Hat

  The Side view or side profile of a girl wearing a hat in Chinese dragon shape