Saturday, March 26, 2011

Second Time at Hua Hin

That was real lucky I was having a second time doing my Silhouette Cutting in Hua Hin, Thailand!This time I stayed in Amara Resort Hua Hin at Soi 94 Hua Hin, which quiet near to Narawan Hua Hin.As a simple person, I felt very comfortable stay in this great budget hotel.As an artist, I really love everything surrounding me down here ;pI believe my watercolor artists friend sure like this place, because the scene surrounding was really great for watercolor painting ;pMy breakfast!Unexpected surprises! There are real nice art pieces decorated in the dining area! I love these art pieces very much!Just illustrated a correct map for your reference.

No comments:

Girl In Dragon Hat

  The Side view or side profile of a girl wearing a hat in Chinese dragon shape