Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Event at Plaza Singapura

Under event company's arrangement, I did 3 days roving silhouette cutting at Plaza Singapura which organised by SNEC, super great that I got a chance to do a silhouette for Guest-of-Honour President Halimah Yacob!

The President asked my to show her how I did it, so I do another silhouette cutting from one of the guest to show the process ;p  I would like to thanks one of the guest Mr Lim and many other guests took many photos of me at work and sent to me as well ;p

The cutting paper provided by organizers which is a sticker, so the artwork will paste on the board as they arranged.


There are some other fringe activities in the event as well. 




No comments:

Girl In Dragon Hat

  The Side view or side profile of a girl wearing a hat in Chinese dragon shape